Saturday 7 March 2015

Small cake gallery

I was going through some old photos and realised that I have quite some photos of cakes I have done which I have never posted here...partly because some of them are made before the beginning of this blog. So I thought to put some of them together to have something to write about. At the moment I'm not baking that much at home (or I'm just too lazy to make photos and write abouth the things) so I don't have very much new material for the blog. So why not to use some of the old material I have been collecting for some years now. Some of the photos are unfortunately not that great beacause they were made with handy or with our worse camera before we bought the better one.

As of lately I am also working on some things that I hope to write about in the near future. Yesterday I did some profiteroles which turned out pretty nice so I might write something about them...no promises made though ;) We have also been cooking and eating at home much more lately since Hubby has a new job and he is more home in the evenings. So there might be some possibilities there to write about :D ...at least I should present our juicer when nothing else.

I have no I idea for what this cake was made for. Maybe for our house-grill party.

The same cake but a closer shot.

I also don't know for what was this cake for...

This cake I made once when one of my friends had posted a picture of Schwazwälder Kirschtorte in Facebook and thus I came to the idea that it would be nice to bake one. Plus my Hubby really likes cakes like this.
Close up of the same cake.

This is a banana-chocolate buttercream birthday cake for hubby.

This is strawberry cream cake made for mothersday for my mam.

I think I made this Sachertorte once for Hubby when he was ill.

Rhubarb-joghurt mousse cake

Mango-joghurt mousse cake for my sisters graduation.

The same cake cut to show the inside

Raspberry mousse cake with cassis gelee

A pie with loads of fresh berries and vanilla blanc manger

This is also a cake for an occasion which I don't remember anymore. I know I have made it back in Finland because of the lake view through the window.

No comments: